Monday, July 14, 2008

Taking a licking and still ticking


3 Days to go
I just read the post from yesterday and things sure changed. Within an hour my hip started to swell and I had a real hard time walking. I stayed on the job for about 3 hours but it was to much to take. I was very nauseated. It was sickening, and I wasn't much good helping customers so the manager asked if I wanted to go home. I called a cab. What can I say, I gave it all I had but I was ground down. Only had two days to go to keep my record int acted. But, it gave me time to recover and today I fell better. Just a special note, my friend Carolyn was kind enough to help me out yesterday and I want to thank her. This is a picture of her and the family, great folks. She works at the store with me. After work she brought me a sandwich. I needed it. Today I'm doing a little packing and trying to take it easy. The only thing on my mind now is to not let anything stop me from making the flight on Thursday. Nothing.

No comments: