Sunday, July 13, 2008

Getting real close now

4 Days to Go
Living on the floor now. Everything gone and I mean everything. My hip is still very sore. I need to rest. Damn, I don't see an an opportunity to take a break. They scheduled me everyday at the store. I asked for a light schedule but it feels like they want to stick it to me. Jealous bastards. In 16 months I didn't call in sick or miss a day or be late. I guess its not worth much around here. To me its another test. The commitment is to myself not to these folks, and to think I thought about coming back here. Not long now. It will be over soon.
I ride for the brand that pays me until the job is done.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Steve,
I want to wish you a fun time and good luck with this adventure. I will be checking out your blog to see how you are doing. I remember Mt. Rainier! I have photos of our trip.
Love ya, Kim

Anonymous said...

Hello Steve,
Here I am wishing you the best on your trip a day before your departure, good luck and I'll be checking your blog often to see how you're doing and to check all those pictures you're going to post, hopping to see some pics with El Che Guevara shirt you bought.
Ramon.

Anonymous said...

Glad you got off OK! We had fun at the chinese rest the day of your departure. Like the photo of the family at REI. Have fun and be safe-Carolyn