Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The logistics of such a trip

241 Days to Go
I paid the deposit for the Tibet portion of the trip. http://www.betchartexpeditions.com/asia_tibet_eclipse.htm I've decided that since I'm there I must get to Nepal and climb to the Base Camp of Everest. To go all the way to Tibet without going to Nepal would be an incomplete trip. I won't get another chance at this. Now comes the fun part. Planning for an adventure like this. Expect the unexpected. Now I need to find a guide service in Nepal. There are so many questions. What will the weather be? Language and cultural differences. I started telling a few friends at work. I was surprised with their response. It was like they had heard it before. I remember one person said "whats an eclipse" I didn't know what to say.

pp

No comments: