Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Played my last game of Golf

54 Days to go
Well after almost 40 years of playing the game I need to sell the sticks. From Canada to Mexico, California to Florida, I played almost every great course there is. Some people might say that I will play again someday but it won't be for a long time and won't be around here. The game has lost its luster. As I was playing yesterday I enjoy the first few holes then I thought this isn't that much fun anymore. I would rather be enjoying myself near a mountain stream or meeting some new interesting folks somewhere. Its funny how things change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life is funny sometimes.

Who knew that I'd been where I am today, the day, in 1998 that I got a computer, or the day I quit the only job U'd ever known, in 2001?