Saturday, November 24, 2007

Planning, lists, more planning, more lists

238 Days to Go
It is difficult to concentrate and stay focused on the currant task. I find my mind will stray from thought to thought. List to list. I need to focus. What kind of gear will I need in Tibet at that time of year. What will the temperature in Lhasa be like compared to the high altitude passes. I hear about the rain but how bad is it. I need to find out. Get answers. And what about Kathmandu and trekking to Base Camp. This will take a separate set of gear. More lists. I found an adventure group that might work out of London. Check out the website: http://www.adventurecompany.co.uk/trip-details.aspx?productid=31744 This might be a company that I can use. They seem to be the only ones that have the dates I can use. I need to stay focused though. My list is growing. The trip is growing. Watch Out.

pp

1 comment:

Levi said...

I like the new background on the blog! Looks like it's starting to come along nicely.