Thursday, June 5, 2008

Things are really crazy now

45 Days to Go
There is a little stress now. The trip has been officially changed for the China section. The Total Eclipse is still on which is good but Tibet is out. Now I'm going to see the Terracotta Solders in Xi'an, then on to the Silk Road in northern China. Also included is a detour to Pakistan. I would have liked to see Tibet but this sounds just as exciting. The problem is I have to do some changing of my ticket. This could cost me some money and brain cells. The adventure basically has five segments. It's hard to concentrate on two to three at a time. If I pay a tour group for this section then they should do this. Anyway the ticket folks will handle it I hope. On top of all this is finding a solution to the Prague section. Getting my bike and gear to Prague is turning out to be the hardest part. I think it will be worth it. The days are going by fast and there is two much to do.

No comments: